The F-18 fan stove is a classic rocket stove that makes your outdoor cooking very efficient. Due to the semi-gasification effect, the fuel can be fully burned.
Fan furnaces can be fired using pellets (small pieces of wood, branches, bark, etc.) and charcoal.
It's a great choice for any outdoor kitchen!
Please read the instructions carefully before use：
• use outdoors! Beware of fire and asphyxiation, do not use in closed rooms! When used in nature, please observe local fire safety regulations and check the animals and plants.
• use fan stove only on flat, non-thermal surfaces and ensure a firm foundation. Avoid teetering situations!
• While use indoor, always keep room ventilate and away from combustible!
• various parts may become very hot during use -- use gloves!
• do not move the fan stove during use or leave it unattended.
• keep kids and pets away!
• do not use liquid accelerants or accelerants - there is a risk of explosion!
• be careful to add extra fuel.
Cleaning and care
• do not add cold liquids (such as water) directly into the fan stove.
• allow the fan stove to cool completely after use.
• remove cooled ash from fan stove and dispose of it properly.
• only use a damp cloth to clean. Do not use steel brushes.
• store fully cooled fan stove in dry areas.
Cast iron and stainless steel
, outer dia. 240mm, inner dia.100mm
0.5mm stainless steel 201
Outer dia.145mm, depth 200mm, mineral wool and 1mm stainless steel liner 304
Two models, one is for wood pellets, the other is for charcoal. The material is stainless steel.
Steel. Remove the grate and ash.
1kg wood pellets or 0.4kg charcoal
12V, 0.35A. CE approved